The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] results of the Yellowstone trip

Your post brings back memories of why we bought our Sabre.  We tent camped in
Yellowstone last fall and a 10 degree morning sent us to the hotels.  Thought it'd be a good
idea to carry our own heat in the winter and cooling in the summer.  I spent months looking
before I found our 64 Sabre advertised locally.  We didn't know what we were buying, and to
add to the confusion it was advertised as a 73 Travellite!

An additional note for people:  If you're in the Old Faithful area, traversing the boardwalk is
worth the trip!!  Absolutely amazing!  We did it late in our trip.  I thought I wouldn;t enjoy it
much because we had already seen tons of things already.  We did!  It was great!!  A number
of unique sites.  BUT we were luckily there on a very, very active day.

Thanks for the update on Yellowstone though!  It recalls great memories.

Bev