Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 2:28 PM
Subject: [SilverStreak] Refrigerator replacement

Does anyone know how I will get this thing out of the old camper? I have it all
disconnected and ready to move but it is 2" wider then the doorway. It will fit
into the SS with an inch to spare.

The only option I see is to cut the doorway out. This is OK since I am
scraping the unit anyhow. I just want to run this by the panel of experts for a
sanity check.

Thanks all,  Curt