The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Water leak

Found the source of long time water leak in my trailer....front awning
attachment where the screws pierced the skin to hold the awning legs and
roller on.  Don't think I have any floor damage but as most of you have seem
to have not had to replace the interior covering I will take photos and
share any problems I encounter.  The paneling between the corner window and
the curb side window  in that area suffered from the water so am planning to
replace much of the interior with a lighter color paneling i.e. Something
close to the ceiling color as I find I have a little more wood grain showing
that I care for.  Have already replaced the floor covering in the main cabin
and kitchen area with laminate---of course it is wood grain also.

On another conversation about the shower stalls--had to replace the water
faucet on mine and put a Delta back in place of the original.  The stall was
originally formed as a tub and the wall set and joined together to make the
whole.  From what I could see when working on mine it was most likely one
piece but I think if you will measure it will fit through the door.  My
trailer is parked in Somerville and I am at home so I haven't measured it to
check out my assumption.

Love the conversation on the sslist and look forward to hearing any
information about serial number and the number of different model which were
produced.

David
knobcreekrd@embarqmail.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]