The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Introducing a new Silver Streak owner

Hi Sunni!
  Welcome to the community! I am fairly new to the list myself but I have
already realized what a wonderful resource this email list is.  I'm sure
you'll find the people on this list very helpful, knowledgeable, motivated
and genuinely friendly.
   Thanks for joining our group!
-Scott & Carri Holden from Sacramento Ca.

--
Scott Holden
Product Design, R&D