The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak Logos

There is a post in the archives from earlier this year from a sign company
that makes repro decals and I called and he said he has the lazer cut plastic
letters as well. Search for decals in the archives.actually found it in
January archive
http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/MHonArc/2008_01/msg00005.php