The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Introducing a new Silver Streak owner

Sunni,

Congratulations and welcome to the select group of Silver Streak owners, I'm
sure you will enjoy your Silver Streak adventure.
Be sure to go to Toms site and download all of the information there that
might apply to your trailer.
You should be able to also download past information from the email lists,
and information on Door Hinge replacement, and Silver Streak Logo
replacement.
You are correct, Tom Patterson's site is the only web site dedicated to
Silver Streaks and Streamlines.
At times, a little bit of information can be gleaned from various Vintage
Airstream or Vintage Trailer sites, as, unfortunately, many of the owners of
Silver Streaks have not found Tom's site.

There are a number of people on this site that have a great deal of
knowledge about our trailers, and I'm constantly learning something new from
these "experts".

Best regards,

Ralph Cooke
1972 Silver Streak, 26' Continental Atlas.
Bakersfield CA.