From: Sunni Maravillosa <sunni.snake@gmail.com>
To: sslist@tompatterson.com
Sent: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:22 pm
Subject: [SilverStreak] Introducing a new Silver Streak owner

Hello everyone,

I will be taking delivery of a (33 foot?) 1983 Silver Streak sometime
today, and I am so excited! I had been searching for an Airstream, but
a helpful chap on one of their forums pointed me to the ad for the
beauty I bought.

Anyway, this is my first time owning a travel trailer (had an
adventure with a motor home some years back -- one of the cheap "stick
and staple" sort), let alone a unique piece of Americana like a Silver
Streak. I've been searching for forums, resources, etc., but so far
this is all I've found. I'm looking forward to enjoying her, learning
more about her, and making improvements where necessary or desired.

Any and all words of advice or wisdom, and any links to good resources
for quality Silver Streak and general RV equipment will be much
appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Sunni
(pronounced like the weather, not the sect)