The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinges for Silver Streak

Eddie,

Sorry to hear about your mother.  Although I do not know you, I was overwhelmed (and
thankful) for you knowledgeable, clear and concise response to me about purchasing a
battery.

I have dealt with parental end-of-life issues, and they are not easy.  I think your mother's
lucky to have you to care for her.

Bev