The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Larriat camper parts pull

I am very excited about parting out my recent accusation of a 23" Lariat
camper. It has been so damaged from a crappy roof, cant believe the roof
was made of 1/4 inch plywood!
OK for years I prided myself in maintaining original equipment in our 74
SS, now I am looking forward to the new fridge, replacing the hot water
heater and possibly replacing the furnace. I quit trusting the SS propane

furnace a few years ago relying on ceramic heaters. There are other items
Marie wants also. The new scissor couch looks like it may make the remodel
list; the stove with overhead microwave will no doubt be installed. The
biggest Idea of all is swapping out the power supply/transformer. Dont
worry, although I am inclined to perform mechanical operations safely on my
own I will consult a reliable electrician prior to upgrading my electrical
system.

Oh yes I already replaced the water pump and all of my old equipment will
be available for those who want it. I am not out to make the big bucks just
come get it or pay the postage. If you insist on gratuity, I do sip domestic
barley malt from time to time.

Eddie! I am in Houston right now, at the Wyndham at greenspoint. You all
take care, Curt