The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [Bulk] RE: [SilverStreak] Cleaning the SS anodized finish.

Ken,

Thanks for the quick reply, I will look up their web site and check
this out.  It would sure be nice to be able to restore the anodized
skin of our Silver Streaks, I know a lot of Silver Streak owners have
asked about cleaning and protecting the anodized exterior over the
past few years.  Hopefully someone on the list will email us with an
"actual use" message and set our minds at ease.

Regards,

Ralph

Subject: Re: [Bulk] RE: [SilverStreak] Cleaning the SS anodized
finish.

The website is http://www.everbrite.net/.
The phone is 800-304-0566.
Located in Reno, NV Based on my trailer size they recommended the kit
that covers 1200 sq. ft.  They also sell a 300 sq. ft kit.