The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] silver streak message board

No worries Tom, I can see your point and it is taken.  It is
a great big world out there and the internet is even bigger.
I have been involved in several message boards the past
several years from cars to music to whatever.

I am to the point with the internet that I do not let things
bother me too much, it is hard to know the person and their
intentions when you do not know them or cannot see their
facial expressions.

You took offense and all I can say is sorry.

But I hope no sleep is lost because I have other things to
worry about than this such as raising my children, paying
bills, taking my SS out 3 times a year, going to car shows,
buying and selling on EBay... plus my scenario presented was
a temporary one and if I delted the site that took me an
hour to build I am no worse off, it was more or less done in
pure boredom as the snow flew outside while I was cooped up.

Cheers!