The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] silver streak message board

I know a few of you have websites your working on for the future, I am
having a problem trying to keep track of useful info on cleaning, repair
etc.

I took a few and did a free website board. It is set currently were you do
not need to register, or you can if you want.  If you post as a guest
without registering just put your name in the first line.

I am buried with work etc and actually was just about to delete this free
board I did, but I thought I would send an email out in case people want to
use it to post. As far as I know it wouldn't hurt anyone or anything, it
would just make it easy to see info in categories without having to search
emails or print them all out.

Here is the link, if you do not want to use it no worries. I have ran two
other boards like this with no problems. I just do not wanna have to babysit
it.

http://thesilverpalace.proboards105.com/

not trying to replace anything just another avenue perhaps???