The Silver Streak E-mail List

Pictures Chained[SilverStreak] axle

Ann,
Here are four pictures of a chained up axle on a 33' Streamline. This was
towed 27 hours from mile post 100 at Key West Florida to Houston Texas
non-stop. The reason was that someone stole two hub assemblies, no longer
available anywhere because too old. I took these pictures 5 minutes ago.

Tom, if there is any better way to help Ann to get these pictures, please
help. I could go to Baton Rouge to help her husband to do this but I have to
first go to the hospital today to check on my mother.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX 713-694-8084

PICT0624a.JPG

PICT0625a.JPG