The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Watts or Sharkbite for PEX

Joe,

Thanks for the offer, but I personally don't need the picture.  I'm almost sure what you got is
called Flair or Flair-It.  My local Ace has those as well.

Others may be interested to know that when I was in my local Lowes yesterday to pick up
some Watts Quick Connect stuff, they had something called Gator Bite -- which I'm guessing
is a clone of Shark Bite.  It seemed to be plastic inside and brass looking outside.

Bev