The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RE: Custom Trundle Bed

Hello,

I am trying to find a source for a custom size metal trundle bed frame. I
would like to put one in the front of my Saturn to use as a couch for most
of the time and have the bottom bed for those times I need more sleeping
space. I have found frames on the internet that are the style I want but I
don't have the room for two twins when set up.  It won't be a problem
finding mattresses for it. If anyone knows of a source or has done something
like this let me know. Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Mitch