The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinge Delivered-Ken Wilson

Ken,
If you need to use those 40 rivets, I will have more for you. Compare to any
you can find on the net to my specs on the forum. The shear and tensile
strength is premium spec and structural. The concealed load-spread
illustration is actual.

I got these out of Byler Rivet in one day. These are their top of the line
in a line of many I could have chosen for much less cost. Additionally they
have the larger head, just over 3/8" for maximum strength and support. Check
the grip range which meets a rather wide range, but may be too short for
your thicker applications. I had to stay under 1" on these due to the
combined thicknesses.

I will tell Snuffy what you did. I have no idea what a shhhairstream is,
probably some kind of fishing lure for air and streams.

-Eddie- Houston, TX