The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Hinge Delivered-Ken Wilson

Ken,

Somebody must have supercharged the snail because your package I left at the
PO yesterday at 4:45 pm was delivered to you at 2:55 pm today! Poor snail must
be smok'n!

By now of course having had 5 hrs and my instructions, you have already
installed the hinges. If you did not use my instructions, please remove and do
again using my instructions, pretending you are not an engineer. Pay special
attention to the Opre installation directions at the end in case something
stronger than beer is needed. Please finish the Chinese version.

Uh, Snuffy gave yours a destruction and acid test. Result: Pass!

-Eddie- Houston, TX