The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RE: TrafficMaster Vinyl Flooring

Greetings all,

Today I am 1/2 way through putting down a new vinyl floor. We, my wife and
I, are using a product from Home Depot called TrafficMaster Allure. It is
36"x6" vinyl planks that look like hardwood flooring. We went with Cherry
Wood.  I am very pleased as to how it is going in and looking. It has
self-adhesive strips on two side and when finished will be a free floating
floor. You can check it out at  homedepot.com  If I can figure out how to
post a photo I will do so.

Regards,

Mitch