The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Installation and Pictures of new hinge produced

Ralph,
You could jump in your race car, be here (let's see...1800 miles at 200 mph
= 9 hrs) then as you install the new hinges I will video document. Then
someone who knows how to do a You Tube can post that. Snuffy and I are good
supervisors, you know, those are the people who actually do nothing but sit
and watch talented skilled people actually do something.
-Eddie- Houston, TX