The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] color for SS emblems

Thanks for the info Eddie. Do you know of a source for the lettering above
the front and rear windows? It looks like individual vinyl letters with
sticky back. I will also need to redo the lettering on rear storage
compartment as well as the Continental Saturn wording on the side. It looks
like these were painted?

Regards,

Mitch