The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Pex Job and Propane Lights

Joseph,

I'm using the "white fittings".  They're by Watts.  When you say the Sharkbite
are better, could you explain more about the differences you found?  I did a
test with the Watts and found they held the water pressure and were very
easy to work with.  I'm wondering what's better about the Sharkbite.  I'd like
to know before I get very far.

Bev