The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Vincent's mouse is starving!

Vincent,
Poor mouse is starving! I'm going to report you to the Mouseketeer's! You
will be in trouble with Mickey and Minnie!

Most all RV's work on shore water. You do nothing but connect, then just
keep the house water pump and supply switched off. The pump stops the water
from entering the fresh water tank.

Go for the washer idea. Fridge removal is rather easy and simple. First you
remove any trim that looks removable, then down low in the front, and in the
back thru the outside access panel you remove floor mount fasteners. If gas,
you will have to carefully disconnect supply line. Turn off propane first,
and then purge area when re-connect.
-Eddie- Houston, TX