The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Pex Job and Propane Lights

A gentleman just came by that heard we had Silver Streaks. He has several
including a motorhome he is having worked on out here somewhere.

His name is Lee Coffman.  I didn't have much time to chat with him as I have
to pick hubby up at the airport, but he sounded quite interesting. He used
to belong to the group that camped with Bob Ashby.  He said they used to
have 15 or more people but after he died it went down to about 7.

I have people just ever once in awhile stop and ask about them.  The owners
are quite a bunch of folks.

Later all, thought I would just pass this along.