The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 64 Sabre info?

Bev,
Tom has some manual stuff on his site. I have complete manuals for SS and
Streamline, but later models. All is pretty much useless info. Most
appliances are placarded with user instructions. Any specific appliances all
here will try to help you as all work about same if they are the old stuff.
-Eddie- Houston, TX