The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] SS emblems

Hi Craig,

Welcome to the list.

I have had replicas cast in aluminum of the Silver Streak logo.  If you go
to the Silver Streak forum on my site, you can see a picture of the
resulting logo.
http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/phpBB3/

This was the first attempt at a SS logo, and seems to have turned out ok.
All of the ones that I had cast are spoken for at this time, but depending
on demand, I will probably have some more cast.  You are now the second
person to request logos after I had closed the order.

Most of the ones from this run have now been mailed, but there are still
some unpaid for, and I might have extras if not all who ordered come through
with checks.

As far as the Sabre, or Atlas or other logos, I am waiting for the response
from these first ones to see whether the casting company product is ok with
everyone.

You can review the discussion in the mailing list postings on the website
at:
http://tompatterson.com/Silverstreak/MHonArc/maillist.php, however the
postings on the site are only through June 18th.  I should have them current
through the end of the month by Friday.  This discussion does cover prices,
etc.

-Tom