The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New Refridgerator/Reply

TJ,

I have a 110 Volt only fridge, and travel with the food in the fridge and
lots of Ice or Dry Ice in the fridge.
As I have an electric generator, I always have power even if I'm dry
camping.
Considering the VERY HIGH cost of a three way fridge, I don't plan on making
any changes.  I have found that the 110 Volt fridge cools down and makes ice
much faster than any of the high $ three way fridges, and I actually prefer
to buy most of my food items that require refridgeration near my camp site,
to get a feel for the area and the people in it.

Ralph