The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] New Refridgerator

     Eddie, Thankyou for the tip on the 12v battery for my direct spark, that
will make it alot easier since I have to move the gas line also to make it
fit.  I never heard of that, I hope I can find it. I guess I should have
bought a 3-way fridge if I want to travel with food in the fridge. I guess you
can't travel with your propane on ,can you? Do I have to keep my food in a
cooler till I get where I am going and then use my propane or electric if a
hookup is available.

    Thanks again, tjcasey