The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Water heater options

  I put a new LP/elec water heater in my SS Continental. I am using the
original cover plate. The heater seems to fit behind the existing mount
thingie. I'll go look up the brand name of the heater tomorrow.

I have a water pump to replace the air pump system. I actually liked the
air pressure system better. It was never necessary to open the outside
water fill thing with the original setup.

I can't figure out why one would need a new fresh water tank. Mine seems
to be aluminum and should never wear out.