The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] 1977 Silver Streak for sale in Wyoming

Hey everybody,
B  I just noticed that there is a 1977 Silver Steak, 30 foot for sale at a
consignment auction in Riverton, Wyoming on June 16th. I called Clyde Stone,
the auctioneer (307-850-5506) and he said it is in great shape and just had
the battery replaced. I would go but we already have plans for both Saturday
and Sunday and will not break them (our kids are flying in) for anything. I
know the chance of another person within driving distance of Riverton is very
slim, but thought I would pass this along to the list.B B
B  Joe