The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] '81 Continental Deluxe Luxury Liner

Damon,
B  My wife and I have been looking for about a year on the internet but have
yet to see just what we want. The cheapest we have seen was around 4,000.00
and the most expensive was 12,000.00 because we have been looking on the
internet I can't say if there was a huge difference in condition, just a huge
difference in price. I would bet its worth at least 4,000.00 if its as good of
condition as you think it is. Compare it with the price of a newer Prowler or
other brand and then make an offer.
B  Joe