The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] '81 Continental Deluxe Luxury Liner

Hi All!

I'm Damon Sides and new to the list here - sounds like I found the right place!
You gals/guys sound very knowledgeable about your trailers, and it's hard to
find info on them anywhere.

I'm currently looking hard at a 1981 unit, 31 feet I believe, that is in near
perfect original condition - it's like a time capsule!  The owner told me the
trailer has only 9000 miles on it.  The body is straight, though could use a
little cleaning.  He has removed the broken A/C unit, and the fridge is dead
also, but I figure it's no show-stopper.  Toilet needs a little repair, also.
Everything else is just cosmetic (rusty external screws, latches, etc.)

I was wondering if anybody could give me a little info on what it may be worth.
Also, it would be great if anybody could tell me about any specific items to
look closely at before buying.

Thanks, and best regards!
Damon