The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Anothr Newbe

My husband had trouble finding some parts for the brakes on our 1983 35
footer so he put new axles and everything on it. He also worked on the jacks
and had to replace one that was bent. Now all that stuff is good.  He also
took out the fridge and put in an electric one.  I ordered some parts for
the stove but need to put a new control on the oven.  It's $125 and I'm
debating if we need it.  We also replaced a lot of the lights.  The same
vendor is still in business that made those and you can order cheaper
directly from them then buying from the dealerships.  It's in California but
I can't put my hands on the address.  I think we are going to do the floors
in laminate.  I've seen it and it is really good looking.