The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Anothr Newbe

Jim, Thanks for the advice and the tip about the frame not being heavy
enough.  I don't like to carry extra weight so I dump on the way out the
gate as a rule....I think my black tank is around 10 or 12 just from looking
at it and if I got a 20 gallon gray water tank I think I'd be smilling....
I'll be carrying a tote tank for the time being... I guess it's mostly
hands, dishes and showers anyway....Thanks for responding and I sure do take
my hat off to Tom for taking the time to do this....  I wonder if he's a Ham
too...  Thanks again Jim,  Christopher John  N7UTC