The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] ball size

  Hello Aaron,  Congrats on the new to you SS..  I just started on this SS
path a month ago myself.... I got a 1964 Sabre 19 in very fine condition....
Sounds like what you have there too...  I will be installing a gray water
tank soon so I can wash the dishes with out hooking up the portable tank...

  I think your ball size will be 2" for sure....  I'm sure we will have much
fun and make many wonderful new friends with these rigs.....  N7UTC
Chritopher John