The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] Re towing

Nice Silver Streak.  Mine is a 1972 26' Continental Apollo, with a
professionally added grey water tank.

A previous owner had cut the cable to the TV antenna at both ends.  I
put up a Small Radio Shack boosted antenna, attaching it to the
existing antenna horizontal main support.  So far the reception is
great.  I no longer raise the antenna, just rotate it a bit if needed.

I sure wish I could get some new Plastic Silver Streak letters, mine
are really faded, both front and rear.  I will touch up the SS decal
letters on the back, with red model aircraft paint.

Ralph