The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Re towing

That is a beauty.  We had a leak around behind the commode in ours and it
had rotted the trunk floor out before we bought it.  Hubby said the pipe
probably froze and busted.  So he took out the toilet, sink, divider wall,
and redid the floor of the trunk and around the toilet, then tiled it all.
It came out great, good solid floor now.  He is not home often so we have
very limited time to work on them.  But one day, one day they will be done!!