The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] RE:Houston area Silver Streak club

Some of the trailers as well as other trailers get together monthly.

June 22,23, 23
July 27,28,29
August 24,25,26
September 28,29, 30
October 12 and 13 at McKinney Falls SP
October 19,20,21
November 30 to December 2, Xmas party at Coushatta (near Sealy)

Contact info is:
Ernie Butler, Jr.
10132 Longmire
Conroe, TX 77304
ebutler@gmail.com
936-856-9080

My in-laws were active in the club until recently when they sold us the
trailer.
So far we have not had a chance to make a rally.  I am a moderator at an RV
site (www.irv2.com) and we are headed to the National Rally in Branson, MO
July 15 thru July 21.  I was planning to make the June rally, but it is the
same day as Field Day (Ham radio) and will be busy with it.

Ken