The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] RE: [Silver Streak] HINGES

I am also interested in hinges as I at some point am going to need some.
Mine are still usable but the screen door is broken on the bottom hinge.
I had mentioned it to a friend who was a machinest who was willing at the
time to give it a try to make me some if I could get mine off.
So, I would be interested--finances are just some tight for us right now
so I have even stopped on my project until I have more funding--but leave
me in the list of people interested.
Mark
Vancouver, WA