The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 1968 silver streak

Thanks for the information.  The 68 I am looking at is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4595145755&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
If you have time to look give me your opinion. The seller has sent me
more information and pictures and it is pretty rough inside.  He said
basically it has SAT for 5 years so I am probably looking at a
complete redo of all appliances and that can get VERY expensive.  I do
not think it is even the starting bid of $2,500 if I have to replace
3 way frig, cook top / oven etc.  I may wait until something else
comes along.  I am about 9 months away from retiring and we want a a
rig for DRY camping and no SUPER large.