The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] 1968 silver streak

I have nothing on a 1968, but a 1966 came from the factory with a tongue
weight of 290 lbs. and a dry weight of 2380 lbs.  See the website at
www.tompatterson.com under Silver Streak brochures.  Note that these are
actually both dry weights, without any fluids or belongings in the trailer
either for that matter.  Probably both weights have changed from when the
trailer was new.

My 1965 22 ft. Streamline had a original factory tongue weight of 450 lbs
and a dry weight of 3250 lbs.  Currently, the tongue weight is just under
800 lbs. and I estimate the overall weight to be around 5000 lbs.

The only way you will know for sure is to weigh the trailer.

-Tom