The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Hi to new guys

Hi Michael and Cellesti,   See, all it took was to say nobody had answered.
I'm Carl Rodgers and I have a 77 SS Supreme Rocket.  We love our trailer and
have pulled it all the way from Norther Idaho to Key West Fl, and your right,
you see very few of them on the road.  I think in all our traveling we've
probably see less that a couple dozen SS and only one or two on the road.  We
were lucky enough to get ours from some elderly folks who had taken very good
care of it.  They were members of the now defunct Silver Streak club.  Our
trailer was dated  inside so we did a little remodeling.  You can see pics of
our trailer on The Silverstreak web site.  Let me know if you have any
questions and I'll try to help.  Unfortunately we just lost one of our most
knowlegable SS people recently with the death of Bob Ashby in Conroe Texas.
Bob lived and breathed SilverStreaks and had been associated with them for a
long  time.  Good luck with your trailers, they are the best!     Carl
Rodgers