The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] changing out the water tank

Perhaps the stainless tank was only on the top of the line models. The
photo in the manual (p. 34) appears to be of a plain steel tank. My
stainless tank is bright after 25 years.
What is (are) the disadvantage(s) of the pressurized water supply system?
I've never had any problem with mine. I did disassemble the pump and
clean and lubricate it recently. It was working just fine before and
after it sounded smoother.
Al