The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] changing out the water tank

It seems my tank is not stainless:  the badge on top reads "Glass Lined".
What in the heck does that mean?  I've drained the tank three times and the
water still has a bit of an Iron orangish tinge.  Do you all think I should
swap out to the plastic or keep flushing and hope this condition goes away?

By the way, I got the front sofa recovered in a really nice soft brown leather
( the '70s velvet was driving me crazy), and had the floor redone in a
beautiful vinyl floor covering.  I'll post some pics when I get this beauty
done.

Alan Spivey