Re: [VAL] Flickering Night Light

I am talking from complete ignorance here as my trailer predates univolts so
take this with a grain of salt.

Why would a 110 wall outlet have anything to do with the univolt? Would not
the univolt be wired to only convert 110 to 12 for those items that use 12
volts? It seems silly to convert everything to 12 volts just to invert back
to 110 to power the outlets.

Scott