Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V4 #19

My 1953 came with an air conditioner already on it and when I looked closely
at it the roof had not been cut at all. The original vent hardware minus the
lifting system and the vent cap are still there, but then again, The air
conditioner up there I think is quite old as well...but works....

I guess what I mean to say. There must be something out there available or
my roof would have been cut.

Other than that, I am not of much help on this subject.

--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.