Re: [VAL] Vintage Airstream Investigated on PBS' HISTORY DETECTIVES -- Airdate: Monday, July 21 on PBS

No, I don't think so.  It's a short segment (<20 minutes) and they
really just focus on the trailer in question - whether it went on the trip.

--
Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter - www.InsideOut-Design.net/Maxwell