Re: [VAL] spirial flourescent light bulbs

Tom,

I have a similiar lighting system in my '60 Overlander. Over a period of 3
years I replaced every bulb in the trailer (14) with the compact florescent
spiral light bulbs (the oldest one is a U-tube 12V). I have had 2 or 3
failures in the last 7+ years which is more than I experienced with the
incandescents. Perhaps it is the vibration, perhaps it is the bulb
orientation, voltage variation or maybe you just got poor quality bulbs.

Scott