Re: [VAL] spirial flourescent light bulbs

I would think that vibration would be more of a problem with bulbs that
have a filament.  Since all fluorescents are DC and are coverted
internally to AC (or not), I would be wondering if the voltage variation
is attacking them.  I'll bet the capacitors don't like a range of
probably 11.8v to possibly 14.6 volts.  That's what my Progressive
Dynamics charger/converter puts out and the high end was the cause of
many of my LEDs to die a slow death. The LED vendors now say they have
put a thingy in there to stop the high end danger, so you might give
them a try instead.  My later ones are still going strong.

The bulb manufacturers should know what their design range is, although
you may have to ask them in Chinese.........

Daisy ( back in the saddle !)