Re: [VAL] Awning

Dr. G.
I put the zipdee's on the GMC Eleganza II in 85. Can't remember how I even
did that. I have not paid attention and did not know something changed. So I
like the ZD's and want to put on the trailer. So I think Glyn is saying not
available. Boo Hoo for me.

So trailer does have an awning, but only the structure, no fabric. The ZD's
have that slat-aluminum hard shell covering and the fabric never gets
exposed unless in use. Thought however expensive it is just worth that
expense to last and last. I have not checked the roller and springs thingy
so maybe need to do that before spending anything.

So question is can I still use the perfect assembly, put new awning fabric,
and the hard cover too. I truly don't know. Guess I should see if ZD or
something comparable even exists.

If  so, then I can follow Jo Ann's instructions and Glyn's additional
pointers.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX