[VAL] Awning

Glyn,
I too have found this awning topic most useful.

On one coach, I bought ZipDee with the aluminum over-covers. I have the
patio awning one side and the shorter shade awning on the other. Are you
saying the ZipDee cast end roller-holder pieces are not made or available
any more?

My pride and joy coach has the arms and roller, I think AE brand, but no
fabric on the roller. If you know, can I buy the aluminum over cover and
then fabric, or will I only be able to put a new awning fabric? Will that
grove-slide install as has been described?

How do I determine size? Do I measure the roller length and somehow let out
the arms to figure the span? Do I have to figure shrinkage?

Thank you Jo Ann and Bob.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX